Here's what you need to know:
- STIR comes to us from Chattanooga, bringing a focus on freshness and craft
- STIR has a major focus on cocktails. Their Chattanooga menu features over 15 special blends, from classic favorites to house creations—and even some barrel-aged goodies.
- The shining star of their cocktails is STIR's artisanal ice. What does that mean, exactly? Says, STIR: "We start with a 300-pound, purified block of frozen-to-the-core water. Then the ice is hand-cut into one of seven executions for each craft cocktail—because a great drink requires a precise blend of liquid courage, melted cool… and mixing prowess. So with every sip, from beginning to end, your taste buds will thank you."
- As for food, STIR brings an elevated menu of American classics, along with an impressive raw bar (helloooo new oyster spot).
- STIR will be located on the ground floor level of the Bank of America Tower next to The Capital Grille, and is projected to open in 2019.
See what you can expect below, and watch for more news to come!