Shut Down the Block at Raleigh Raw's One-Year Birthday Bash
Raleigh Raw is ringing in its one-year anniversary by shutting down the whole block! Come for kombucha cocktails, 3-on-3 basketball, slam dunk contests, five DJs, free fitness activities and more.
Raleigh Raw is going big on its first birthday! Join the raw juice bar and cafe on Saturday, April 29 for an all-day block party spanning W. Hargett St. to Fayetteville St. Here's what you can look forward to:
- Free yoga (9–9:55a for adults, BYOM; 10–10:30a for kids, mats provided)
- 3-on-3 basketball tourneys (sign up here
) starting at 11a
- Three-point shootouts and slam dunk contests
- Live tunes (starting at 10a) from DJ SPCLGST, DJ Micky Slicks, DJ Carneval, DJ Triple B and DJ K Stones
- Fitness activities and competitions by Heat Studios
- Kids learning and play area with My Girl Friday
- Juice, champagne and kombucha cocktails!
So lace up your Jordans and get ready to sway, sweat and sip unique bevs!
will receive a $5 gift card to Raleigh Raw (just show your app or emails at register); one will randomly be selected to win a Raleigh Raw lunch catering for their office!
will receive a free juice shot at the event! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Raleigh Raw Juice Bar & Cafe
7 W Hargett St
Raleigh, NC 27601
Suggest an Edit
Saturday, April 29th, 9:00a - 7:00p