Here's what you need to know:
- Hutchins garage is in soft-opening phase on Geer street in Durham's DIY/Warehouse district
- They've renovated a 3,200-square-foot section of the former Hutchins Automotive car dealership.
- Once they are fully open, Monday - Thursday service will be from 4:00 pm - 2:00 am (new spot for late night eats!), while Friday - Sunday will open at 11:00 (brunch coming soon).
- They're serving pizza, sandwiches, and salads alongside a full bar, wine and curated beer taps.
- The Hutchins concept comes from owners Malachy Noone (Viceroy, Bull McCabe's), Harvey Gray and Tracy Hancock (Bull McCabe's) and head chef Michael Morrone (Pizzeria Toro and Dos Perros).
Check out the digs: