Here's what you need to know:
- Junction West will have a warehouse-size bar and an even larger event space, and an incredible courtyard.
- It will be located in the brick and metal buildings beside the old Father & Son, right down the street from The Dillon and the new Union Station.
- They'll be serving a full bar with a special focus on local, craft beer (since one of the founders used to brew for Trophy). While they plan on having snacks, they won't have a full menu so will charge a $1 membership fee.
- They've designed the space to feel airy and bright and honor the warehouse architecture while also feeling intimate enough to have a conversation. Despite how massive the space is, they're working hard on making the acoustics so you can actually hear whoever you're with.
- Junction West will be open Tuesday through Thursday from 4p-10p, Friday and Saturday from 1p-midnight, and Sunday from 1p-10p—so while it won't be a new late-night spot, it'll be perfect for grabbing a drink after work or pregaming before you head deeper downtown.
- They'll be opening Wednesday, October 3 at 4p.
Peek inside the space below and keep a look out for more news to come!