Join the Fellowship of the Barrel
A beer party to rule them all. Swing by Fullsteam for a barrel-aged NC beer extravaganza. It's like all your best friends coming together under one roof—don't miss it!
Fullsteam and a couple of their NC brew bffs are coming together to throw a party we won't soon forgot (well, depending on how much beer we drink, but you get the gist!). Starting at 2p and going strong all day long, Fullsteam will have twenty barrel-aged brews from across the state available to sip. Here are a few highlights you can look forward to:
- El Paraiso, Wicked Weed's (Asheville, NC) Coffee Stout aged in Tequila barrels
- The Scarab, Big Boss's (Raleigh, NC) Belgian Amber aged in Cabernet Sauvignon barrels
- The Remains, Burial Beer's (Asheville, NC) Belgian Dubbel aged in Malbec barrels with Mejool Dates
And some of Fullsteam's very own...
- Brandy Barrel-Aged First Frost persimmon beer
- Rhum Agricole Barrel-Aged Cack-a-lacky, a hoppy, zippy ginger pale ale aged in rhum barrels
- Brandy Barrel-Aged Lampshade barley wine
- IGOR, bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout
- Señor IGOR, tequila barrel-aged imperial stout with four kinds of chilies, vanilla, cocoa, and agave syrup.
Sound like your kinda thing? Then you know what you're doing this Friday! Barrel-aged brews not your jam? Don't worry, plenty of Fullsteam's regular stuff will be on tap too. Cheers!
726 Rigsbee Ave
Durham, NC 27701
Suggest an Edit
Friday, December 4th, 2:00p