"Join us for this after-hours event for children with disabilities that offers the opportunity to experience Marbles in a calmer, quieter environment. This event is free and exclusively for kids with disabilities and their families.
Play in the Museum. Watch a Lights Up Sound Down screening of The Polar Express at 7pm in the IMAX Theatre. Connect with Partner Agencies & Resources.
Pre-registration is optional.
Event partners have included:
• Duke Center for Autism and Brain Development
• The Arc of the Triangle
• Advocates for Inclusive Education
• Arts Access
• Autism Society of North Carolina
• CAM Raleigh
• Helping Paws International
• North Carolina Museum of Art
• North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
• Triangle Down Syndrome Network
• NC Reading Services
• WCPSS Office of Early Learning
• WCPSS Family & Community Connections
• North Carolina Symphony
• Project Enlightenment"