COMING SOON: Epic Axe Throwing and Social House
Raleigh's first axe-throwing bar is in the works, and expected to open in early 2019. In the meantime, watch for pop-ups at your favorite local breweries or join the league!
Here's what you need to know:
- First thing's first: Not sure what axe throwing is? Check out our video!
- Epic Axe Throwing and Social House will be located on New Bern Ave near Alamo Drafthouse and is expected to open in early 2019.
- It will feature a bar in the front carrying only craft beer, as well as axe throwing lanes you can rent by the hour. Each lane comes with your own "hatchet homie" to explain proper hatchet throwing etiquette and keep things safe and fun.
- Epic Axes has already started doing pop-ups at your favorite breweries around town so you can check them out while they're setting up shop. Look on their Facebook page to see upcoming events (or keep an eye on the Offline calendar!).
- They've also launched and axe-throwing league at breweries including Neuse River, Deep River, Oak & Dagger, and Gizmo—it's the first of it's kind in the area, and probably the most badass hobby in the Triangle!