COMING SOON: The Waterman
Get ready for the Queen City's first and only rooftop oyster bar! The team from Sea Level will launch a new concept in late July. The Waterman will feature oysters, fish and incredible cocktails.
Here's what you need to know:
- The Waterman is set to open in South End near the Harris Teeter in late July 2018.
- There will be a 2,000-square-foot rooftop bar with outdoor seating and stunning skyline views.
- The Waterman will offer food at a lower price point than sea level.
- The restaurant will have a different vibe from sister restaurant Sea Level, but will still tie in the Carolina coast theme.
- Steamed, raw and fried oysters will feature heavily on the menu.
"South End is about to welcome its first oyster and rooftop bar! Co-owner Paul Manley + his operating and investment team from @sealevelnc are opening The Waterman in late July or August. Expect oysters, steamed oysters, fish sandwiches, burgers and more. Oh, and did we mention their 2,000 sq ft rooftop bar?" - Charlotte Five
Suggest an Edit
2729 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28209