Cheers to Six Years of The Raleigh Wine Shop: Discounts Galore
The Raleigh Wine Shop is turning six, so it's time to pop bottles! Join the shop for a massive in-store sale and free tastings all weekend long, a party on Friday and a farmers market on Sunday!
"To celebrate being a part of the amazing Downtown Raleigh community, and to thank y'all for the fantastic support over the past 6 years, we're having a huge storewide sale and events all weekend long featuring our fine wine and provisions, special guest winemakers, and deep discounts through the store. Check out some of the highlights:
*Our biggest sale of the year with wines up to 30% off!
* Free wine and provisions tastings all weekend
* Cousins Maine Lobster food truck kicking off the party on Friday Night 5-8 pm!
* Friday Night Winemaker Festival featuring some of our favorite producers from Piedmont Wine Imports – coming all the way from Italy! Free tasting 5 - 8 pm on May 19th
* Friday Night Wine & Cider Cocktails inside with Foggy Ridge Cider and Alley Twenty Six Tonic and Crude Bitters
* Local Farmers Market & Fundraiser on Sunday in our parking lot benefiting the Interfaith Food Shuttle! Featuring Tarboro Brewing Co., Rare Earth Farms, Chickadee Farms, Michaels English Muffins, Passage Home Farm & so much more!" –The Raleigh Wine Shop
The Raleigh Wine Shop
126 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27603
Suggest an Edit
Saturday, May 20th, 11:00a - 7:00p