NCMA Summer Concerts: Gary Clark Jr.
Jam to Gary Clark Jr.'s bluesy rock in the summer sun. The Grammy-winning guitarist is said to be the next Hendrix.
Each year when summer draws near, the NCMA amphitheater plays host to a summer-long music festival that features some of the world's finest singer-songwriters and outstanding musical ensembles from around the world. Throughout the series, thousands will grab a seat on the beautiful stone or on the surrounding lawn, soak in the setting sun and enjoy the sounds wafting from the nation's largest museum venue. From June until September, you'll find a mix of Grammy winners and world class musicians hitting the stage. Pack a blanket, a picnic and get ready for an enchanting night out at the NCMA.
Select food and drink items are available for purchase on site.
2019 Schedule (More concerts will be added as they're announced!)
- An Evening with Dawes - Friday, May 17 | 8 PM
- Steep Canyon Rangers with Chatham Rabbits - Friday, June 14 | 8 PM
- Trampled by Turtles with Deer Tick - Saturday, June 22 | 7:30 PM
- Courtney Barnett - Tuesday, July 2 | 8 PM
- Andrew Bird with special guest Tift Merritt - Saturday, July 13 | 8 PM
- Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers/Amos Lee - Tuesday, July 23 | 7:30 PM
- John Butler Trio+ with Trevor Hall - Saturday, July 27 | 8 PM
- An Evening with Lyle Lovett and His Large Band - Wednesday, August 7 | 8 PM
- Old Crow Medicine Show - Saturday, August 24 | 8 PM
- Chaka Khan - Thursday, August 29 | 8 PM
- Mipso - Saturday, August 31 | 8 PM
- Snarky Puppy - Saturday, September 14 | 8 PM
- Rhiannon Giddens with Francesco Turrisi - Wednesday, September 25 | 7:30 PM
Suggest an Edit
North Carolina Museum of Art
2110 Blue Ridge Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607