"The J is for furry friends, too! Let your family's best friends cool off in our pools and enjoy a Frosty Paw-psicle! This year, 25 spaces are limited to four 30-minute increments and reservations are required.
The Doggie Pool Party is a free community event, but we accept donations that help offset the cost of our lifeguards and staff for the party and for similar events throughout the year. We suggest a $10 cash donation per dog at the door. Thank you for your generosity.
Please read the Policies & Procedures for the Doggie Pool Party before proceeding. These Policies & Procedures have been gathered from attendee feedback from past Doggie Pool Parties and exist to keep all doggies and their humans safe:
• Please arrive on time. You will be allowed access to the pool for the time slot you requested only. Late arrivals will still need to clear the pool deck at the slot's end time to make space for the next slot's reservations.
• Humans will receive a wristband to wear during their time slot. Please keep this band, that grants you access on the pool deck, on at all times.
• Proof of dogs' updated vaccinations and rabies shots are required at check-in. Dogs without this documentation will not be allowed into the pool area.
• Humans must be in control of their dog(s) at all times. Please be mindful of your pets' behavior, especially with other animals and humans. Dogs exhibiting aggressive or unsafe behavior will be asked to leave.
• Humans must pick up their doggies' doo!
• Humans are not allowed in the water at any time, unless in the event of an emergency. Please note: we will have lifeguards on duty, keeping your families' besties safe!
Questions? Email Katie Alexander, Levin JCC Aquatics Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org."