We first came across Barrel Culture's slushies on Instagram, and we just had to know more. Here's the skinny courtesy of Ben Fisher, Taproom Manager:
- The slushies are made by infusing Barrel Culture's base beer, barrel aged golden sour, with fruit (mostly local or from NC).
- The flavor is fruit-forward, with a nice balance of tart and sweet. The Barrel Culture's slushies are a nice gateway drug to some of the more intense, enamel-ripping sour beers you can find out there.
- The flavors switch up every week and are made in a 2-compartment slushie machine, so there are always two to choose from.
- You can pick one of the slushie flavors, blend the two together, or top one with any of the beer on tap!
- The slushies range from 4% - 6.5%, and sell for $7 per 12 oz pour.
Go grab a slushie (or three) on Barrel Culture's awesome new patio before summer is up.