Time Travel to the Roaring '20s at Science on the Rocks: Adults Only: Back to School
Hit Science on the Rocks for all the thrills of going back to school without the homework. The event includes: a Dirty Spelling Bee, Field Day Activities, Killer Chemistry and Picture Day with Life Touch. Everyone knows shopping for school supplies is the best part of going back to school, and this year you don't have to miss out on the fun. Bring new school supplies to the event to support Classroom Central.
"Grab your giggle water and join us for one swell shindig with Science on the Rocks: Roaring 20s. Discovery Place Science will take you back in time to the colorful era of mobsters, flappers & moonshine for this adults-only night at the Museum:
- Sample a Vaportini (limit one per person, while supplies last).
- Flaunt your flapper style and make your own flapper headband or shirt cuff.
- Take aim in an Al Capone Laser Shootout.
- Don your glad rags for our 1920s Costume Contest. You could win a prize!
- Did you get pinched by the police? Head to the Bootlegger Photo Booth for your mugshot.
There's no password required to get into Science on the Rocks, but be on the lookout for the secret entrance to the exclusive Flamingo Club speakeasy!" - Discovery Place Science
Suggest an Edit
301 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202