"The ALS Association North Carolina Chapter's 5th Annual Lonerider Brewing ALS Chili Cook-off comes with big rewards; fighting ALS, bragging rights, and a case of beer per month for an entire year!
Join us Saturday, November 10th from 2-4pm and enjoy sampling amazing chili or enter your prize-winning chili for a chance to win! Chili competition entries arrival 1-1:30PM for setup and registration. $20 to enter your award winning chili and $10 to sample & judge all entries. Lonerider will be donating a percentage of beer sales during 12-5PM to The ALS Association NC Chapter. We will have games and live music for your pleasure!
- Make a (5qt) crockpot amount of any style or flavor of chili
(No toppings or sides)
- Arrive between 1-1:30PM for check-in
- Bring your own serving spoon / ladle
- Provide a description of your chili entry
(ie., meats, beer, etc. We don't want your secret ingredient)
- Sample cups, spoons, and napkins
- Power strip / extension cord
- Tables for setup / serving
- People's choice voting with $10 admission
- ALS panel of judges will decide the overall winner
**The first place winner wins a free case of beer a month, for an entire year!**
Live music (3:30-6:30pm):
Blue Plate Special Trio Band
Funds raised will benefit The ALS Association North Carolina Chapter to continue funding research, patient programs and advocacy efforts for those affected by ALS in NC.
For ALS donations and questions, contact: email@example.com
PS - Dogs allowed. Very family friendly!